Friday, September 22, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNA.




Wao! It's Her Birthday


About many years ago on the 22nd September She has already been created and inserted in her mother's womb before brought to this world,

She has a destiny to fulfil before she travel and never come back again to thus earth.









Happy birthday, you beautiful person. God was thinking of me when he made you. That's how special I feel our friendship is. Wishing you all the joy, laughter, and love you deserve on yourbirthday.





Since I woke up, I knew that this day would be different and like no other. As I walked down the street I was thinking about what it was that was different, and I could not think of anything that made sense, after all, we are not February 14 nor December 25, but the date kept ringing a bell in my head, but I did not know why. Finally, I found out what it was, it is your birthday! I want you to have a blast and to get all the good things that you deserve. Happy birthday dear













RK LOVE YOU

SIR MIMISCO LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

GOD LOVE YOU.


Cash fall on you

More money in you bank Account

More happiness in your celebration.

Happy birthday



Don forget to wish her happy birthday
Share:

1 comment: